POST DATED CHEQUES MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
PDC.NET Solution manages Post Dated Cheques submitted by customers for outward clearance.
PDC.NET is developed with the standards conforming to "Mechanised Cheque Processing Using MICR Technology" - Procedural Guidelines (Abridged) of RESERVE BANK OF INDIA DEPT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CENTRAL OFFICE MUMBAI - 400 001
PDC.NET besides being a Software Package is SOLUTION (System) for Post dated Cheques Management where in a set of procedures and checks & Balances are built in. They are grouped into,
I. Organize and view the PDCs
II. Perform Outward clearance function
III. Enter and manage Returned cheques and
IV. Generate statutory and information reports
1. Data Tables. PDC.NET maintains masters files for a) Customer data, b) Loan Types, c) Dealing Officers, d) Transaction Code(instrument types), e)Banks f) Cities and g) Branches and
Transaction tables for a) Post dated Cheques, b) Presented Cheques and c) Returned cheques.
2. First step in the system implementation is to organize all the master files and create PDC table .
3. PDC Submission. When a customer submits Post Dated Cheques, a master entry is created. Then his PDC details are entered through the software forms. At the end of PDC data creation, a checklist is generated automatically. This checklist is given to the customer along with his PDCs to verify the correctness of the data entry and return them along with his signature on the checklist.
On receiving the checked checklist, the System user will make necessary changes and then presses the COMMIT button. Then the data is committed to the main database from a buffer table. And the user generates ISSUE OF PDCS IN BANKERS FAVOR - LETTER. The customer signs this letter and hands it over to the dealing officer along with Post Dated Cheques.
This way, the steps of PDC data creation, generation of a checklist, Checking it, Committing and generation of "ISSUE OF PDCS IN BANKERS FAVOR - LETTER." are organized into a systematic method.
4. Outward Clearance. Apart from picking up PDCs data of a given date, this module is provided with a few very useful tools.
· Pick PDCS of previous to Clearance Date. The user can select PDC date and Outward Clearance date separately, thus enabling to pick up PDCs of a previous date for current date Outward Clearance. This would be useful in the event when a PDC date falls on a Holiday, Strike day or any other Bank Non Working Day due to a contingency.
· Re-present a returned cheque. A facility to pick up a returned cheque and include it in current Outward Clearance. This is useful to re-present a returned cheque on the customer's request.
· 5. Core Bank Interface. An ASCII file is created as per RBI's Procedural Guidelines to be uploaded for Core Bank Interface.
Outward clearance report is generated.Pdc reminder letter is generated automatically for those customers for whom only one PDC is left
reate Returned Cheques
entering cheque number, the rest of the details are picked
up from the previously entered PDCs data. On saving a Returned cheque record, a
bounced pdc - intimation letter generated automatically
7. C reate Returned Cheques Entry. On entering cheque number, the rest of the details are picked up from the previously entered PDCs data. On saving a Returned cheque record, a bounced pdc - intimation letter generated automatically
· PDCs CHECK LIST
· ISSUE OF PDCS IN BANKERS FAVOR - LETTER
· OUTWARD CLEARANCE REPORT
· BOUNCED PDC - INTIMATION LETTER
· PDC REMINDER LETTER
· RETURNED CHEQUES REGISTER
· DEALING OFFICER WISE PDCS WANTING LIST
· PER SEGMENT ADVANCESREPORT
· Deliverables with the Solution are:
-One week user training
-Six months warranty
If your interest in our software is
for use within your organization or if you are looking to resell our solution.contact
If your interest in our software is for use within your organization or if you are looking to resell our solution.contact us...